Explore with us world’s most virgin territories, unspoiled culture, and spectacular mountain landscapes in the Himalayas. We are tremendously equipped to offer the ultimate adventure travel experiences bringing you at the proximity of world’s tallest mountain ranges to the site of unique cultural practices prevailed in the high Himalayan valleys. Our holiday adventure trips for 2014 are even excellent in providing you the taste of walking in the alpine trails enjoying the company of Himalayan flora and fauna. The following adventure holidays trips for 2014 in the Himalayas are suitable for you if you want to explore nature, culture, Himalayan landscapes, and alpine flora and fauna at a time.
- Langtang Valley Trek takes you to the less exposed virgin territory of Langtang Himalayan range. The Langtang Valley, famous for sacred Gosaikunda Lakes, is as wild as any Tibetan highlands. The people living in the Langtang Valley are certainly the Nepalese but being the descendant of the Tibetan origin they look like Tibetans and practice Tibetan culture. Passing through the company of green rhododendron and bamboo forests, majestic waterfalls, and snow-capped Himalayas, the Langtang Valley Trek covers Tserko Ri (5,000m), Ganja La Pass (5122m), Helambu region, delightful villages, and some beautiful rice terraces of the region.
- The Royal Trek allows you the chance of capturing traditional lifestyles of the local tribes whose ancient religious practices and traditions have remained untouched for thousands of years. The trek passing through the foothills of Annapurna region brings you close to the diverse mix of people and cultures that inhabit this region. During the mountain trails, your journey will be accompanied by the stunning views of the eloquent hillside rice terraces, magnificent Annapurna range, Machapuchhre, and Langtang mountains.
- Tsum Valley Trek helps you discover the secret Tibetan Buddhist community lying at the edge of one of the most secluded Himalayan valleys in Nepal. The Tsum Valley lies on the northern part of Manaslu and used to be a restricted area until 2008. The region is still less exposed in comparison to other touristy areas and is relatively virgin. The trek takes you into the majestic surroundings of the Ganesh Himal, Sringi Himal, and Boudha Himal ranges. The region once being part of Tibet looks completely different from what you will find elsewhere. While on the trek, you also pass through the alpine forests, glacial rivers, and enjoy the warm hospitality of ethnic people and also visit the ancient Gombas of the region.
- Manaslu Trek too is famous for taking you to the unspoiled, remote and restrict Manaslu region in Nepal. The geographically spectacular and culturally fascinating trek along the Budi Gandaki Valley passes through numerous waterfalls, lakes, interesting Buddhist monasteries, and interesting Tibetan villages yet looking medieval in cultural practices. Apart from helping you to experience a different and strange cultural practice of Tibetan origin community of Manaslu region, it will be a trek for sensational and dramatic Himalayan views.
- Everest Base Camp Trek brings you at the yard of Everest Region where four of the world’s tallest peaks Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Makalu, and Cho Oyu rise above everything else. This one of legendary trails in the Everest region passes through the landmarks of Khumhu Region, capital of Sherpa Culture – Namche Bazaar, various Buddhist monasteries, UNESCO World Heritage Sites and flora and fauna found in the high altitudes. Ultimately, the trek brings you at the base camp of the tallest mountain in the World.
- Kailash Manasarovar Yatra is basically known for its religious value, cultural significance, and spiritual importance. The heavenly beauty of Mount Kailash is not only fascinating, it is also one of the greatest pilgrimage destinations for Hindu, Buddhist, Jain and Bon religions from around the world. The Kailash Region also includes the two turquoise-blue, pristine high-altitude lakes and that are Mansarovar and Rakshesa. Another uniquely contributing fact to the spiritual aspect of Kailash is that four most sacred rivers of the Indian sub-continent begin from here and those are Sutlej, Karnili, Brahmaputra and Indus.
- Annapurna Circuit Trek explores the entire Annapurna massif reaching at the summit of Thorong La Pass (5,416m). The circuit trek while taking you in the yard of Annapurna Range passes through a diverse geographical and cultural variation of Annapurna Region. The initial days of the trek involves walking through rice farms, forests and friendly villages in the lower realms of the Annapurna Conservation Area. Next the journey makes a thrilling walk through world’s deepest Kali Gandaki Gorge. While climbing up in the company of soaring Annapurna I (8,091m) and Dhaulagiri (8,167m) you come across Thorong La high pass in between Manang and Muktinath.
- Ladakh Tour, one of the top trips for adventure holidays for 2014, wanders through the heaven in earth in the company of world’s mightiest mountain ranges – the Great Himalaya and the Karakoram. Ladakh also known as the ‘Little Tibet’ in India baffles you with the especial fragrance of brightly painted monasteries, wall tapestries, and handmade crafts and to its most with the views of pristine Himalayas. Besides, the Himalayas greatest dream trip 2014 also offers you an ideal ground for pilgrimage journeys to explore the treasures of Tibetan Buddhism in the region.
- Lower Dolpo Trek escapes in the virgin region of Nepal Himalayas. Dolpo, the legendary hidden land, lies in the rain shadow area of the Himalayas; the landscape resembles that of the Tibetan Plateau. The people in Dolpo, very pleasant and nomadic by nature, are of Tibetan descents who follow the pre-Buddhist Bon religion. In addition to getting a chance of making insight into Tibetan way of life in the region, the trip particularly attracts you towards the nomadic – almost untouched lifestyle of people in Dolpo.
- Everest View Trek offers a wide range of spectacular scenery combined with distinctive cultural encounters with the Sherpa people who inhabit in the high altitude regions of the world. The view trek passes through the lush vegetation of Sagarmatha National Park, famous Namche Bazaar and eventually brings you in Tengboche (3,930m) – home to the highest Buddhist monastery in the world. After enjoying the awesome beauty of Mt. Everest (8848m) and its neighboring peaks from Tengboche, the trek concludes at scenic villages like Khunde and Khumjung. In this two mountain village you will get a chance to interact with the ferocious Sherpa people and their timeless traditional lifestyle.
Latest posts by Himalayan Glacier (see all)
- Explore India’s 10 Top Most Tourist Attractions - Dec 4, 2017
- 7 reasons to go for Langtang Valley Trek - Nov 15, 2017
- 10 Facts about Namche Bazaar for a Trekker in the Everest Region - Nov 6, 2017