Surprise your love with something amazing that outstands every other way you have ever thought of and something that is worth cherishing for a lifetime. Something exuberant and curated by travel savvy, this trip surely muster memories from the base camp of the world’s tallest mountain to world heritage sites in Kathmandu, helicopter flight to scenic ride in Kathmandu valley exploring medieval cultural sites, temples and monasteries. Designed to excite you and the one you love.
Everest Base Camp Luxury Lodge Trek and Fly Back by Helicopter with Kathmandu Valley Excursion – 14 days
|Day 1||Arrival in Kathmandu (1,350m/4,428ft) – Overnight in Dwarika’s Hotel, Kathmandu|
|Day 2||Kathmandu Sightseeing (UNESCO World Heritage Sites) – Overnight in Dwarika’s Hotel, Kathmandu|
|Day 3||Fly to Lukla, trek to Phakding (2,651m/8,700ft): 40 minutes flight; 8km, 3 – 4 hours trek – (Luxury Lodge)|
|Day 4||Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,438m/11,280 ft): 11km, 5 – 6 hours – (Luxury Lodge)|
|Day 5||Namche Bazaar: acclimatization – (Luxury Lodge)|
|Day 6||Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3,870m/12,694ft): 10km, 5 – 6 hours|
|Day 7||Tengboche to Dingboche (4,360 m/14,300 ft): 9km, 5 – 6 hours|
|Day 8||Dingboche: acclimatization|
|Day 9||Dingboche to Lobuche (4940 m/16,207 ft): 7km, 5-6 hours|
|Day 10||Lobuche to Gorak Shep (5,170 m/16,961ft), visit Everest Base Camp (5,364 m/17,594 ft); Heli to Lukla: 13km, 6-7 hours (Luxury Lodge)|
|Day 11||Fly to Kathmandu – Tour Dakshinkali Temple, Chobhar, Pharping and Kirtipur City – Overnight in Dwarika’s Hotel, Kathmandu|
|Day 12||Sightseeing in Dhulikhel: Dhulikhel old town, Bhagwati, Narayanthan and Harisiddhi temples, Thrabgu Tashi Yangtse monastery at Namo Buddha – Overnight in Dwarika’s Hotel, Kathmandu|
|Day 13||Sightseeing in Bhaktapur and Changu Narayan Temple – Overnight in Dwarika’s Hotel, Kathmandu|
|Day 14||Sightseeing in Patan, Khokana and Bungamati – ancient and cultural cities|
Plan a surprise for your Valentine
Gift a holiday to your significant other. We are offering 10% off to couples on all our tours booked before February 15, 2022. (Use Coupon Code: VALENTINE10) Book now and travel anytime till February 15, 2023.
You will also receive a printable DIGITAL VOUCHER for them as Valentine’s Day Surprise!
Included in the cost
- All airport pickups/drops and hotel transfers in a private, comfortable vehicle
- 5 nights in Dwarika’s Hotel, Kathmandu (Bed and Breakfast)
- 4 nights in Luxury lodges (Yeti Mountain Homes) and 4 nights in best available standard, clean and comfortable local lodges/teahouse in mountain
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during the trek in mountains
- Welcome and farewell dinners
- All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary
- Domestic flights (Ktm – Lukla – Ktm) and airport departure taxes ( we are allowed to carry a maximum of 15 kg luggage altogether, including both a backpack and a day bag)
- All entrance fees for sightseeing/monument visits as per the itinerary
- An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed trek leader and assistant trek leader (4:1)
- Porter service (2:1)
- Helicopter/Chopper expenses as per the itinerary (Gorakhshep – Lukla)
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food, and accommodation
- Down jacket and sleeping bag (to be returned after trip completion)
- Himalayan Glacier’s trekking bag/duffel bag, t-shirt and trekking map are yours to take
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (National Park Permit, TIMS)
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader)
- All government and local taxes
Let us help you enjoy a truly unique travel plan.
Enjoy a Valentine’s Day Special discount of 10% for couples. Valid only if you book before Feb 15, 2022. Book now and travel anytime before Feb 15,2023. You can choose from our comprehensive categories with different destinations and styles that are perfect for a romantic escape.