Behold the glory of admiring Himalayas, timeless cultures, diverse flora and fauna scattered throughout Bhutan. Step into the world of true spirit of Bhutanese culture and countryside. Wedged between two Asian giants – India and China, Bhutan is blessed by nature with a diverse topography and rich culture in the Himalayas. Bhutanese call their country the Druk Yul and follow their own trademark of Mahayana Buddhism with exotic monasteries and lifestyle. Join with us throughout 2014 to explore the hidden treasures of Bhutan. Our trips in Bhutan explore the famous cultural routes to off-the-beaten trails that traverse through remote Bhutanese Himalayas.
- Bhutan Insight tour, one of the best escapes in the Himalayas, gives you cultural and natural exposure to Bhutan’s rugged terrain and steep mountain valleys. You travel around the monasteries, dzongs, temples, chortens and museums of Bhutan during this tour. Besides observing the unique Bhutanese culture, you will also experience the various breathtaking views of Himalayas. The Paro Valley, capital Thimphu and the central Bhutan are the major attractions of this trip. To the most the trip hikes to Taktsang Monastery – Bhutan’s most famous monastery situated at a height of above 3120 m. Similarly, strolling through the traditional market places, observing Bhutanese handicrafts and household items, discovering unique religious festivals and gaining firsthand experience of proud Bhutanese people enhance you to intermingle with nature, religion, language and culture of Bhutan.
- Bhutan Tour with Paro Festival and Hikes, the top trip of Bhutan for festive experience, combines Bhutan’s cultural and natural grandeur. The trip commencing from the scenic Paro Valley covers numerous cultural rich towns of Bhutan and some of them are Punakha, Gangtey, and Thimphu. To the most the trip takes you to the site of Tiger’s Nest Monastery-Bhutan’s most famous monastery situated at 3120 m. Then the Paro Festival is one of the major highlights of this tour. During the journey, you enjoy breath-taking view of the Mount Everest, Kanchenjunga and other famous Himalayan peaks including the sacred Jumolhari and Mount Jichu Drake in Bhutan.
- Bhutan Cultural Tour, an excellent escape for capturing the real color of Bhutan, introduces you to the imposing Dzongs, or temple fortresses, that are intrinsic to Bhutanese cultural way of life. You begin this cultural tour from undoubtedly the most beautiful valley in Bhutan, Paro. The masterpieces of Paro like Tiger’s Nest Monastery, 8th century Kichu Monastery, and the national museum will be the prime attractions of this tour. In addition to this, following north along the Thimphu river, you will arrive Thimphu, the capital of Bhutan which is a assortment of traditional and modern culture. After making excursion of Thimphu, you drive to Punakha valley across picturesque Dochula Pass (3150m) for great views of Himalayan ranges. Beyond exploring Punakha valley, you walk for the Dzong- the famous fertility temple in the region.
- Glimpses of Bhutan Tour encompasses the western Bhutan’s ‘must see’ highlights. The state of Bhutan offers a mesmerizing and unspoiled cultural and natural grandeur. The tour begins in the scenic Paro Valley with a hike to the famous Tiger`s Nest monastery. After visiting Thimphu, a unique capital city that has a blend of traditional and modern touch, you drive across the picturesque Dochu La Pass into the subtropical valleys of Punakha and Wangdue. You too visit around the ancient capital of Bhutan, a medieval Dzong of Wangdue and return to Paro. During the journey, you experience breath-taking view of Mount Everest, Kanchenjunga and other famous Himalayan peaks including the sacred Jumolhari and Mount Jichu Drake in Bhutan.
- Bhutan Tour with Trekking includes cultural tours to important Bhutan towns, day hikes to the monasteries and trekking along a soothingly calm Himalayan trail. The tour begins in the scenic Paro Valley with a hike to the famous Taktsang monastery. Then, you trek for the next few days. After visiting Thimphu, a unique capital city that has a blend of traditional and modern touch, you drive across the picturesque Dochu La Pass into the subtropical valleys of Punakha. En route you can relish the startling views of Jichu Drake (6,989m) and Tshrim Khang (6,789m), among others. Throughout this trip you can traverse through rugged mountain terrains and also make a journey into the mystical Buddhist cultural towns.
- Bhutan Tour, one of the top trips of Bhutan, is a special tour to the living masterpiece of ecological conservation of the world today in which you will be introduced to the mystical and unspoiled cultural and natural grandeur of Bhutan. Filled with rugged terrain and steep mountain valleys from subtropical plains in the south through temperate zone to the sub-alpine Himalayas exceeding 7,000 meters, Bhutan is sandwiched between Tibet and India. Along with exploring the rich coniferous forests, glacial lakes, beautiful passes, and amazing views of snow-capped mountains, this tour traverses through various Dzongs, monastic sites and religious landmarks of Bhutan.