Go for mountain adventure treks in the spectacularly grandest Himalayan region of the world for 2014. The top 5 adventure treks to go for 2014 are in Nepal and Tibet. Nepal, a perfect destination for adventure holiday, prides itself in keeping the majestic range of the Himalayas including the major tallest peaks in the world. Besides, in exploring Tibet’s age-old intact culture you travel through the Roof of the World. The top 5 adventure treks to go for 2014 in the Himalayas are included here.
- Everest Base Camp Trek, one of the top adventure treks in the world, is the grandest walk in the Himalayas. The trek helps you to unleash your passion for adventuring in the Himalayas. The world’s most awe-inspiring mountain trail trek takes you to the yards of world famous Sherpas, the quaint Namche Bazaar, the Sagarmatha National Park, the mightiest view point-Kala Patthar, Everest Base Camp itself and close to four of the world’s six tallest peaks Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Makalu, and Cho-Oyu – those rise above everything else. Starting the trek through Lukla all the way through the colorful landscapes, you take steep ascent to Namche Bazaar, the capital of Sherpas, where you will be greeted by spectacular mountain vistas. You enjoy the Sherpa village, their culture and monasteries, the mountaineers and wildlife museums. While passing through the verdant alpine forest and wildlife, raging glacial rivers and waterfalls, stony trails, mountains, and Buddhist monasteries, you get closer day by day to Everest along with other mighty mountains.
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek, the top adventure trek for 2014, is one of the most stunning treks in the world. Throughout the trek, you just imagine being in the company of some of the highest mountains on earth and the magnificence of the sunrise over the snow-capped Himalayas. This stimulating trek to Annapurna Base Camp passes through waterfalls, villages, farmlands, rhododendron forests, and mountain vistas. You also pass through a diverse geographical and cultural variation with amazing ranges of flora and fauna in between. Throughout this trek you enjoy the sheer magnificence of the Himalayas, including two mountains that are above eight thousand meters – Mt. Annapurna (8091 m) and Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167m); hospitality and rich culture of the local community and the brilliance of nature.
- Everest Advanced Base Camp Trek in Tibet, the heroic and stunning walk-in Tibet for 2014, helps you to experience the beautiful mountainous landscape of Tibet, the ‘Roof of the World’, while exposing you to its rich culture and history. Beyond acquainted with Tibetan culture and history, the walk will also be full of adventure and fun. Besides, you visit popular landmarks in Tibet like Dalai Lama’s Potala and Norbulingka Palaces, ancient monasteries like Tashilhunpo, Sera, Drepung, Rongbuk, and Sakya, explore Namtso Lake, and finally reach the Everest Advanced Base Camp, your top adventure destination. Basically, the adventure begins from Lhasa and ends in Kathmandu. In nutshell, the adventure trek takes you to the advanced base camp of the north face of Mt. Everest (in Tibet)-the highest mountain in the world and offers you the cultural experience of Tibet.
- Mount Kailash Yatra, one of the top adventure treks to go for 2014, is basically known for its religious value, cultural significance, spiritual importance, and thrilling nature. The celestial beauty of Mount Kailash is not only fascinating, but it is also one of the greatest pilgrimage destinations for Hindu, Buddhist, Jain and Bon religions from around the world. The Kailash region also includes the two turquoise-blue, pristine high-altitude lakes and that are Mansarovar and Rakshesa. Another uniquely contributing fact to the spiritual aspect of Kailash is that four most sacred rivers of the Indian sub-continent begin from here and those are Sutlej, Karnili, Brahmaputra, and Indus.
- Upper Mustang Trek, the top adventure treks for 2014, encompasses a spectacular remote Trans-Himalayan mountain region with Tibetan cultural influence. The Upper Mustang region also known as the “Last Forbidden Kingdom” is a treasure trove of thousand years’ old monastery, caves, local tribes and scenic beauties of the different landscapes. The top adventure journey starting from world’s deepest gorge to the world’s highest regions of Lo-Mangthang Valley passes through an almost tree-less barren landscape, a steep rocky trails and astounding views of Nilgiri, Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, and several other peaks. The surprising fact of this region is that the thousands years of isolation has kept the culture, lifestyle, and heritage of this region intact.