Wander through Himalayas and make your dream of adventure peak climbing trip of a lifetime. Behold what the nature unfolds while following through the trails of Himalayas. Escape into the depths of Himalayan flora and fauna, capture the spectacular mountain vistas and conquer the unconquerable Himalayan peaks. Allow us to devise your dream of reaching at the summit of the Himalayan peaks in the years to come.
- Chulu Far East Peak (6,059m) lies to the north of the main Annapurna Himal. This relatively moderate peak climbing adventure passing through the tranquil landscapes, lush vegetations, and traditional cultural heritages in the Annapurna region brings you to the apex of Chulu Far East peak. In its course, the expedition sets its base camp and then passes on to high camp to conquer the zenith of the peak. The top of the peak rewards the unrivaled views of Annapurna II, III, IV, Gangapurna, Manaslu, Pisang Peak, and Chulu West Peak. Together with peak climbing, the trip also encompasses world’s highest Tilicho Lake (4,949m) which holds especial position among the Hindu followers.
- Saribung Peak Climbing adventure encompasses the remote regions of Nepal Himalayas – Jomsom, Mustang “Hidden Valley”, Nar-Phu Valley and many other landmarks of Damodar Himal in the company of majestic mountain sceneries, diverse cultures, and geographical variations. The Saribung Peak (6,387m) close to the border of Nepal and Tibet lies in Damodar Himal. In over all, capturing the panoramic mountain vistas form the top of Mt. Saribung, journeying through the rugged landscapes, and encountering the primitive culture of the region bring you an everlasting adventure experience.
- Pokhalde Peak Climbing adventure trip passing through the landmarks of Khumbu region reaches to the top of Pokhalde Peak (5,806m). The trail to Pokhalde Peak while following through the usual route to Everest Base Camp deviates from Dingboche in its course. While trekking forth from Dingboche, the trail reaches at the base camp of the peak and then crosses Kongma La pass (5,535 meters) to reach at High camp of the peak. The continuous trek from the High Camp through the rocky trail eventually rewards you the top of the climax of the trip from where you will have views of really extraordinary mountain spectacle: it includes Mt Makalu, Ama Dablam, Pumori, and a vast mountain vista of Khumbu region.
- Lhakpa Ri is one of the most popular climbing peaks owing to easy accessibility as well as its proximity to world’s highest mountain, the Everest. Hence, Lhakpa is also famous as the easier cousin of Mt. Everest. Relatively rapid accessibility, easier boarding to the Base Camp, favorable directions and lower gradient give Lhakpa Ri an advantage over other 7000 meter! Besides summiting Lhakpa Ri, travelers also enjoy the magnificent company of Everest, Lhotse and Makalu among others.
- Chulu West Peak climbing adventure passing through the off-the-beaten tracks of Annapurna region conquers the top of Chulu West. Standing at a height of 6419m, the Chulu West Peak offers an interesting peak climbing opportunity for those looking for an adventure in the Annapurna Region. Some consider the Chulu West Peak to be one of the best peaks in the Annapurna region. The climax of the adventure reaching at the top of the peak rewards the magnificent views of Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, Annapurna, and many other Himalayan peaks.
- Tent Peak Climbing adventure trip is an ideal destination for those wishing for a short trekking plus peak climbing expedition. Lying just south of the Annapurna Base Camp, the Tent Peak (5,663m) summit offers panoramic views of snow-capped mountains of the Annapurna region. The beautiful landscape at the trekking part adds another reason for choosing a climb to this spectacular peak. The alpine plants, lush forests, culturally rich local people, and snow-covered mountains captivate world traveler towards this adventure.
- Pisang Peak is the most popular peak among the trekking peaks in Annapurna Himalaya region. It is on the way to the highest pass of the world and offers good scope for exploration. The western flank of the mountain is guarded by a hanging glacier and offers considerable challenge. Trekkers with little experience in climbing can combine the popular classic Annapurna circuit trek with Pisang Peak climbing to have the taste of climbing in Himalayas in Nepal. Pisang peak is considered one of the technical climbing peaks among of the climbing peaks in Nepal.
- Tukuche Peak is located in the western Nepal Himalayas between the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Ranges. Although relatively less explored, Tukuche is one of most exotic mountain climb in Nepal. The summit of Tukuche Peak also offers great vistas of the surrounding Himalayas including the Annapurna Ranges, Nilgiri and also of the nearby villages such as Marpha and Jomsom.
- Mera Peak (6,461m) is a scenically stunning mountain and becoming popular among trekkers and climbers as it is the highest trekking peak in Nepal in the Everest valley. Situated on the edge of famous Khumbu Region and dominated by Mt. Everest, climbing Mera peak is an opportunity to all the adventure seekers who are physically fit. Lifting the eyes from the top of Mera rewards you the mighty frieze of the world’s 8000 meter Mountains- Everest, Kanchenjunga, Makalu, Lhotse, Cho-Oyu and many other peaks.