The mere mention of Tibet evokes thoughts of the real “Shangri-La” shrouded in mystery and myth. ‘Explore Lhasa‘ brings you the best from the vicinity and offers you an exciting opportunity to explore the natural vivacity and cultural splendor that surrounds Tibet. From remote retreats to pilgrim paths, magnificent monasteries, raw high-altitude valleys, lake and mountains, Tibet is ready to receive you! Enjoy this visual journey as we take you through the cultural centers of Tibet like Lhasa, Gyantse and Xigatse. In Lhasa, you explore the heritage sites, ancient monasteries, old traditional quarter of the city including some of the popular Tibetan landmarks like Potala and Norbulingka Palaces, Drepung and Jokhang Temple to name a few. Adding further to your excitement Also discover some of the holiest cave retreats at Drak Yerpa Caves . Many wonders and mysteries await!
- Discover some of the holiest cave retreats at Chim Phu and Drak Yerpa Caves
- Explore ‘Lhasa’: The cultural, political and economic hub of Tibet
- Visit the majestic Yambulakhang, Potala and Norbulingka Palace: The summer palace of Dalai Lama
- Discover the hidden secrets and myths behind the antique and ornate Tibetan bon monasteries
- Pay homage to the most revered religious structure in Tibet, Jokhang Temple