Awesome age old cultural diversity, endless majestic Himalayas and pulsating colorful festivals make Nepal the ultimate travel destination. From the mystery of Buddhism to the imposing glory of Mount Everest, step into the Land of the Buddha and discover the exotic charms of evocative Himalayas.
Here are 7 things to do in Nepal tour –
- Hiking and adventure treks are very popular in Nepal. Nepal is blessed with spectacular Himalayas, beautiful hills and grand mountain valleys. Besides, going for hiking around different rural parts of Nepal provide colorful experiences of Nepalese ethnic diversities. Furthermore, embarking on adventure trek into various Himalayan regions of Nepal – Everest, Annapurna, Langtang, Dhaulagiri, Makalu etc offers unbeatable adventure experience. On the way to various trekking trails into different corners of Himalayas, trekkers enjoy vast diversities of Nepalese culture, language, art, and architecture remained intact for ages. Hiking will be an integral part of trekking and relatively easier that still involve up and down on rural hilly areas below 3000 meters but offers glimpse of High Mountains views, while trekking takes you through the low land village to high Mountain pass up to almost 5000 to 6000 meters. Likewise, experience of mountain expedition will be boundless.
- Wake up early in the morning and head for Nagarko (7,200ft) to have majestic sunrise view. This beautiful rural town 30 kilometers away from Kathmandu caters you breathtaking views of sunrise. Apart from sunrise view, one can also enjoy magnificent view of the Himalayas including 12 of the world’s highest peaks found in Nepal. Visitors can observe Himalayas that extends from Dhaulagiri in the west to beyond Mt Everest in the east.
- Another adventurous thing to do in Nepal is to indulge yourself into Bungee Jumping. Bungee Jumping at Bhote-Koshi river will be the most spectacular jump in the world. A 166m wide steel suspension bridge, the longest suspension bridge in Nepal, offers you a depth of 160 meters for that awesome jump of your life time. It will be a lifetime experience.
- What about the thoughts of Mountain Flight throughout the Himalayas. Mountain Flight experience in the Himalayas is unbeatable. 12 of the world’s highest mountains living in Nepal want you to pay a visit and relish the dream of flying at the close vicinity of those mountain peaks.
- Think for Safari style tour in the midst of Nepalese flora and fauna. Jungle Safari is the prime target of tourists in Nepal who prefer to have close and live experience of biodiversity in Nepal. The tropical jungles of Nepal’s Terai region preserve some of the best wildlife habitat in the subcontinent. Jungle safaris on elephant back or jeep ride will be a fantastic research experience at Parsa Wildlife Reserve, Bardia National Park, Chitwan National Park, and Shukla Phanta Wildlife Reserve.
- A sightseeing tour into the cultural, historical, and archaeological depths and attractions of Kathmandu Valley redefines your meaning of traveling in Nepal. Kathmandu, historically known as city of temples remained unchanged since the Middle Ages. Beyond Kathmandu, Lalitpur and Bhaktapur are also equally important for those who really desire to traverse into the cultural heritage of Kathmandu valley. The Kathmandu valley, in overall, is famous for cultural heritage, scenic beauty, beautiful countryside, ethnic settlements, and pilgrimages of holiest shrines for Hindus and Buddhists. It hosts seven World Heritage Sites declared by the UNESCO.
- The thrilling experience of Ultralight Aircraft around Pokhara valley takes you beyond this world and imprints an experience collected for life time memory. Ultralight aircrafts offer a breath-taking bird’s eye view of Pokhara Valley and the surrounding mountains. In the flight, one can fly over Pokhara city, Phewa Lake, Sarangkot hill and get a close to the Mt. Machhepuchre. Nowhere in the world will this kind of adventure experience be possible.