Annapurna Sunrise and Everest View Trek-17 Days
10% OFF on MONSOON OFFER !!!
(Valid from 15th June to 31st Aug )
The Annapurna Sunrise and Everest View Trek offers us an opportunity to trek in the two of the most popular trekking regions in the world - the Annapurna and Everest. Join Himalayan Glacier's Annapurna Sunrise and Everest View Trek for a combined trek in the Annapurna and Everest region. The Trek features a wide range of spectacular scenery combined with unique cultural encounters. From mesmerizing views from one of the most beautiful viewpoints on earth, the Poon Hill of Annapurna to one of the world's highest monasteries in Tengboche of Everest region. The Trek combines a magnificent galore of both the natural and cultural panorama that Nepal offers. Moreover, the opportunity to capitalise an awesome beauty of Mt. Everest (8848m) and other eight thousanders would certainly make this trek a memorable experience of the lifetime.
The Trek begins from the ancient city of Kathmandu, from where a short flight takes us to Pokhara. The real trekking experience begins from Nayapul. Arrival at Poon Hill (3210m) is a reward in itself, perhaps one of the most beautiful viewpoints on earth. From Ghandruk we return to Pokhara and fly back to Kathmandu. Then the next day our flight will be at Lukla of the Everest Region. From Lukla, the trek continues through lush vegetation of Sagarmatha National Park, with pine forests, rhododendron flowers and an abundance of wildlife, to Namche Bazaar (3440m). The following days' trekking will bring us to the village of Tengboche (3930m), home to the highest Buddhist monastery in the world (4100m). From Tengboche, we retrace our path back to Kathmandu.
Himalayan Glacier invites us to experience its amazing Annapurna Sunrise and Everest View Trek that combines nature, adventure, culture, and hospitality - the best that Nepal has to offer.
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu [1,350m/4,428ft]
Upon our arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) in Kathmandu, we will be warmly greeted by a representative from Himalayan Glacier. After completion of our custom formalities (Visa, etc), we pick up our luggage and look for our ...read more »»
- All airport/hotel transfers
- 4 nights in 4-star hotel in Kathmandu ( Hotel Shanker or similar standard) and 2 night in 2-3 star hotel in Pokhara (both on B.B basis)
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- All accommodation and meals during the trek
- A full day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley including tour guide and entrance fees
- Domestic flights (Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu & Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu) and airport departure taxes
- An experienced English-speaking trek leader (trekking guide), assistant trek leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide) and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag, Himalayan Glacier Trekking duffel bag, t-shirt, and trekking map (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion)
- All necessary paper work and permits (ACAP, TIMS )
- A comprehensive medical kit
- All government and local taxes
What's Not Included
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs )
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara(and also in the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters
The Trekking Group
For the Annapurna Sunrise and Everest view combined trek, there will be one leader, assistant leader (4 trekkers:1 assistant guide) and Sherpa porters for luggage carrying (2 trekkers:1 porter) This arrangement ensures that should any body in the group is sick, the trip can still go ahead as planned. We can run the Annapurna Sunrise and Everest view trek for group of any size, but generally we include maximum of twelve people as we've found this to be the optimum size for a successful trip. However, if you'd like to make a group booking for more than twelve people together, we can arrange this too.
Health and Experience Required
Himalayan Glacier's 17-day Annapurna Sunrise and Everest View Trek is easy trek in Annapurna and Everest region as it do not take us to high elevation. However, compared to ...read more »»
All accommodations for Annapurna Sunrise and Everest View Trek will be on twin sharing basis inclusively in the trip cost and are chosen based on standard of hygiene, standard of service and food, and location. There are two styles of accommodations during Annapurna Sunrise and Everest view trek. We will spend four nights in at a 4-star hotel, Hotel Shanker
or similar category hotel in Kathmandu, one night at a 2-3 star hotel in Pokhara. During our trekking we will spend 11 nights in standard tea house or at lodge in which there are unheated rooms with wooden beds and foam mattresses. Himalayan Glacier provides attached rooms in some major towns however tea houses or lodges of some places only have shared washing and toilet facilities. If we are a solo traveler, we will share a room with someone else of same sex of our group. If we prefer a single room, we may indicate our preference and get single rooms on request by paying single supplement USD 350. However, we need to understand that in some remote places single rooms might not be feasible always even by paying single supplement.
During our Trek, we can enjoy the typical Nepali food, different ethnic cuisines as well as all types of international cuisine (Tibetan, Continental, Italian, Indian, etc.) from pizza ...read more »»
Annapurna Sunrise and Everest View Trek is an easy trek for all levels, children, youth and elderly. No precaution for AMS is necessary in the Annapurna trail. However, the trail ...read more »»
Leader(s) and Staff Arrangements
The most significant thing that makes our trek successful, enjoyable and memorable is the skilled, experienced, courteous and helpful trek leader and the crew members with ability of operating our days in the mountain smoothly. Our trip will be led by the best and ...read more »»
Equipments and Packing List
While packing for “Annapurna Sunrise and Everest View Trek”
certain gears are essential to be considered.
Click here for the comprehensive packing list for Annapurna Sunrise and Everest View Trek
Spring (March to mid May) and Autumn (mid Sept to Dec) are the best seasons for this trek. The weather is sunny and warm, with outstanding views. But the nights are cold and can fall to freezing point in higher elevations. Winter (Dec, Jan, Feb) is also good for Annapurna Sunrise and Everest View trek. Only issue is cold (obviously) and might be problem due to obstructed pass due to ice or snow. The trekking routes are crowded during Spring and Autumn but during Monsoon and Winter the routes are not packed and we could enjoy rather best of nature.
Trip Start Dates and Price
Our website contains as much information as possible about this trip. However, if you wish to discuss any aspect of this trip or your suitability for it please contact us by email
. If you want to talk to us directly feel free to call us at: US telephone:
704-200-7512 Asia telephone: