Chulu West Peak Climbing-21 Days
Chulu West Peak Climbing
Chulu West Peak Climbing
Chulu West Peak Climbing
10% OFF on MONSOON OFFER !!!
(Valid from 15th June to 31st Aug )
Climb the Chulu West Peak (6419m/21,055ft) and make the dream of peak climbing in one of world's most beautiful regions (the Annapurnas) come true. There are two Chulu Peaks, East and West. This package is for the Chulu West Peak Climbing. Standing at a height of 6419m, the Chulu West Peak offers an interesting peak climbing opportunity for those looking for an adventure in the Annapurna Region.
Some consider the Chulu West Peak to be one of the best peaks in the Annapurna region. While climbing the peak, we will also be able to enjoy magnifiscent views of Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, Annapurna, and other Himalaya peaks. However, climbing the Chulu West Peak requires a good physical condition and a high degree of stamina.
After initial preparations and sightseeing in Kathmandu, we drive to Khudi from where we begin our trek. The trail leads slowly to the Manang Valley, one of the highest valleys of the world. We set up two camps above the Base Camp. After summitting the Chulu West, we return via the Thorong-La Pass and Muktinath to Jomsom. From Jomsom, we fly to Pokhara and drive back to Kathmandu.
Detailed Expedition Itinerary :
International Arrival in Kathmandu and Transfer to Hotel - 1,300m/4,264 ft
Upon our arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) in Kathmandu, we will be warmly greeted by a representative from Himalayan Glacier. After completion of our custom formalities (Visa, etc), we pick up our ...read more »»
What's Included :
Himalayan Glacier Trekking has a philosophy with trip inclusions: as much as possible expenses is included so that Visitors know the total cost of the adventure trip up front
- All airport/hotel transfers
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu with temple/monuments entrance fee
- Kathmandu Besishahar -Syange transport in private vehicle
- Jomsom to Pokhara flight with airport departure tax
- Pokhara to Kathmandu transport in tourist bus
- Three nights in 4-star hotel (Hotel Shanker or similar category hotel) in Kathmandu
- Teahouse/Lodge and tented accommodation during trekking and climbing session
- Breakfast in Kathmandu and Pokhara and all meals in mountain
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary by private vehicles (except Muktinath to Jomsom transport in local bus)
- All necessary staffs with experienced English speaking climbing and trekking leader (guide), cook, assistant climbing leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide), Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter), other helpers as per requirement for the climbing section including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- All necessary paper works; trekking permits and Chulu West climbing permit
- Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag, Himalayan Glacier Trekking duffel bag, t-shirt, and trekking map (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion)
- Group Mountaineering climbing and camping equipment for climbing part -very high quality North Face or Mountain Hardware tents for camping and kitchen, dining, toilet tents, mattresses, kitchen equipments
- Travel and rescue arrangements
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
- All government and local taxes
What's Not Included :
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges (if you have more than 20 kg luggage, cargo charge is around $1.5 per kg)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Altitude chamber (PAC) or oxygen
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara (and also in the case of early return from mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, shower, heater, etc.)
- Personal climbing equipments
- Personal climbing guide if requested
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extended
- Tips for guides and porters
The Climbing Group
For this trek, there will be one leader, assistant leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide) and Sherpa porters for luggage carrying (2 trekkers: 1 porter). Other helpers will be served as per necessity depending upon the group size. This arrangement ensures that anybody in the group is sick, the trip can still go ahead as planned. We can run this trip for at least a group of two to maximum of twelve people only, as Himalayan Glacier has found this to be the optimum size for a successful trip. However, if we would like to make a group booking for more than twelve visitors together, Himalayan Glacier can arrange this too.
Health & Experience Requirements:
Chulu West is not a technical peak but we need good stamina for a long day effort while climbing it. We can climb Chulu West peak without any previous ...read more »»
Accommodations are included in the trip cost. Himalayan Glacier has chosen the best deluxe accommodation for 3 nights in Kathmandu in a 4-star Hotel, and 1 night in Pokhara in 2-3 star ...read more »»
During our Chulu West Peak expedition, we can enjoy typical Nepali food, different ethnic cuisines as well as all types of international cuisine (Tibetan, Continental, Italian, and Indian) ...read more »»
Himalayan Glacier's Chulu West Peak climbing itinerary is planned with high degree of awareness of AMS (Acute Mountain Sickness). Going up at higher altitude too fast causes a medical condition ...read more »»
The most significant thing that makes our Chulu West Peak Climbing trip successful, enjoyable and memorable is the skilled, experienced, courteous and helpful trek and climb leader and the crew members who have ability of operating our days in the mountain smoothly. Our trip will ...read more »»
Equipments & Packing List
While packing for Chulu West Peak Climbing certain equipments are essential.
Please Click here
for this trip's comprehensive checklist.
Best Time for Chulu West Peak Climbing
The best seasons for Chulu West Peak Climbing are Spring(Mid March to May) and Autumn (mid September to November).
Trip Start Dates & Price
Our website contains as much information as possible about this trip. However, if you wish to discuss any aspect of this trip or your suitability for it please contact us by email
. If you want to talk to us directly feel free to call us at: US telephone:
704-200-7512 Asia telephone: