3 Peaks Climb: Island, Lobuche, and Kyajo Ri-30 Days
10% OFF on MONSOON OFFER !!!
(Valid from 15th June to 31st Aug )
Join our super adventure climb package that includes the three famous peaks in the Everest Region - Island, Lobuche, and Kyajo Ri. The Island Peak (6,189m/20,305ft), originally known as the Imjatse, is perhaps the most popular climbing peak in the Everest region. The Island Peak derives its name owing to its striking location in the middle of the Chhukung valley, like an Island on a sea of ice. Mt. Lobuche (6119m/20,070 ft) climb is a bit more challenging than the Island Peak. And Kyajo Ri at 6,186 m/20,290 ft is even more technical than Lobuche. Hence, our package has been carefully designed keeping in mind proper acclimatization and gradual ascent. We are sure that the bliss you will experience after scaling three of the most famous Peaks in the Everest region - Island, Lobuche and Kyajo Ri - would certainly linger in your memory forever.
First, we follow the famous Everest trail via Namche, Tengboche, Digboche and Chukung. After summiting the Island Peak, we retrace our path to Digboche, and head toward Lobuche. Making the Lobuche Summit, we take the route to Gokyo after crossing the famous Cho La pass. The peak climbing adventure concludes with summiting of Kyajo Ri and we retrace our path to Lukla via Namche.
Our other similar peak climbing itineraries include: Island Peak and Lobuche East Peak Expedition with Everest Base Camp - 23 Days, Lobuche East and Kyajo Ri Peak Expedition - 28 days, Lobuche East Peak Expedition with Everest Base Camp - 20 Days.
Detailed Expedition Itinerary :
Arrival Kathmandu -1,350m/4,428ft
Upon your arrival in the Kathmandu airport (TIA), you will be greeted by a representative from Himalayan Glacier Trekking. After completing your custom formalities (Visa, etc) pick up your luggage and look for our representative with a ...read more »»
What's Included :
Himalayan Glacier Trekking has a philosophy with trip inclusions. As much as possible is included so that customers know the total cost of the adventure trip up front:
- All airport/hotel transfers
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
- Three nights in 4-star hotel (Hotel Shanker or similar category hotel) in Kathmandu
- Tented accommodation in mountain
- Breakfast in Kathmandu and all meals and boiled water in mountain
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary program by private vehicles
- All necessary staffs with experienced English speaking climbing leader (guide), cook, assistant climbing leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide) and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter), other helpers (1 trekker: 2 helpers) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- All necessary paper works; trekking permits and Island peak, Lobuche East, and Kyajo Ri climbing permit
- Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag, Himalayan Glacier Trekking duffel bag, t-shirt, and trekking map (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion)
- Group mountaineering climbing and camping equipments-very high quality North Face or Mountain Hardware or similar kitchen, dining, toilet tents, mattresses, and kitchen equipments
- Travel and rescue arrangements
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
- All government and local taxes
What's Not Included :
- Nepal Visa fee (bring small denomination USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges (if you have more than 20 kg luggage, cargo charge is around $1.5 per kg)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Altitude chamber (PAC) or oxygen
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu(and also in the case of early return from mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal climbing equipments
- Personal climbing guide if requested
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottled water, shower, heater, etc.)
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extended
- Tips for guides and porters
The Climbing Group
For the three peaks (Island peak, Lobuche East, and Kyajo Ri peak) climbing trip, there will be one leader, one cook, assistant leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide) and Sherpa porters for luggage carrying (2 trekkers: 1 porter), other helpers (1 trekker: 2 helpers). This arrangement ensures that should anybody in the group is sick, the trip can still go ahead as planned. We can run the three peaks (Island peak, Lobuche and Kyajo Ri Peak) climbing trip for at least a group of two, and include maximum of twelve people only, as we've found this to be the optimum size for a successful trip. However, if you'd like to make a group booking for more than twelve people together, we can arrange this too.
Health & Experience Requirements:
Although Island peak and Lobuche peaks can be categorized as "easy" peak in climbing category, Kyajo Ri peak is more technical than other trekking peaks of Nepal, and it is ...read more »»
Accommodations are included in the trip cost and HGT has chosen the best deluxe accommodation for 3 nights in Kathmandu in a 4-star Hotel, and 21/19 nights in comfortable teahouse/lodge, and 11...read more »»
Freshly cooked meals on full board basis will be provided through the teahouses during trekking. Each day dinner and breakfast will be provided in the same lodge you ...read more »»
The most significant thing that makes your three peaks (Island peak, Lobuche peak, and Kyajo Ri peak) climbing trip Trip successful, enjoyable and memorable is the skilled, experienced, courteous and helpful trek and climb leaders and the crew members who have ability of operating your ...read more »»
Equipments & Packing List
While packing for 3 Peaks Climb: Island, Lobuche, and Kyajo Ri certain equipments are essential.
Please Click here
for this trip's comprehensive checklist.
Trip Start Dates
We will organize this trip on the dates requested by you. Please contact us for your customized departure date.
Trekking & Climbing Seasons
The best months spring (Mid March to May) and Autumn (mid September to mid December) are best seasons for Island peak Lobuche peak, and Kyajo Ri climbing trip.
Our website contains as much information as possible about this trip. However, if you wish to discuss any aspect of this trip or your suitability for it please contact us by email
. If you want to talk to us directly feel free to call us at: US telephone:
704-200-7512 Asia telephone: