Desiring to capture extremely wanderlust adventure holiday destination into your mind’s canvas? Now give break your patience! Divert your long awaited passion of adventure holiday towards Nepal. Adventure paradise, cultural diversity, spectacular mountain vistas, and unique cultural heritage are few names that connote to Nepal. Mountain Trekking, Mountain Flight, Jungle Safari, Cultural Activities, Village Sightseeing, Whitewater Rafting, Bungee Jumping, Canyoning and many more are among the heart of your adventures the moment you land in the Himalayas. Here are tailored the Top 6 enticing Adventure Holiday tours of Nepal.
1. Nepal Holiday Tour covers most of Nepal’s natural and cultural grandeur which also include some fun filled activities such as mountain flight, jungle tour, boat riding, etc. The tour combines adventure, nature, fun and culture to squeeze out the most from the days you spend in Nepal. Enjoy the activities like flying over the Himalayas on a mountain flight, make a boat trip on a Himalayan Lake, or bathe with an elephant in a jungle river and follow the wildlife in their natural habitat. Moreover, the tour also covers some of Nepal’s Heritage Sites recognized by the UNESCO. Start the tour with a visit to four of Kathmandu’s Heritage Sites. Then after making a superb mountain flight over the whole Himalayan Range including the Mt. Everest, you also make a visit to the two medieval cities famous for their arts and architectures – Patan and Bhaktapur. Drive deep into the mountains to the resort town of Daman for a typical mountain experience. Driving further deep, you spend a day at Bandipur and continue your journey to the fantastic Lake City of Pokhara. After making sightseeing of Pokhara, drive to Lumbini – the birthplace of Buddha, stopping by a picturesque town of Tansen on the way. While returning from Lumbini, you stop at Chitwan Jungle and discover why the National Park holds an important place in preserving the wild lives that are rapidly getting extinct from this planet and therefore recognized by the UNESCO as a World Heritage Site.
2. Nepal Adventure Holidays is an opportunity to do some fun-filled activities in the lap of the Himalayas and gain some cultural insights of Nepal as well. Stroll in the medieval streets of Kathmandu full of architectural wonders, hike on the mountains with the Himalayas in the background, make a boat ride in a Himalayan lake or a canoe trip in the dense sub-tropical jungle, or learn to follow the wild-lives in their natural habitat. The program is a comprehensive mixture of adventure and nature with fun and culture to squeeze out the most from the days you spend in Nepal. The adventure also includes among others, a tour to some of UNESCO World Heritage Site and Tibetan Buddhist Monasteries, trek to world famous Annapurna Base Camp, and excursion into sub-tropical jungle full of wildlife. The trip start with a visit to four of Kathmandu’s Heritage Sites and the Buddhist Monasteries. Then you make a visit to the two medieval cities famous for their arts and architectures – Patan and Bhaktapur. Drive deep into the mountains to the capital of medieval Nepal, Gorkha. Then via Bandipur, drive to fantastic Lake City of Pokhara. After making an adventure trek to the Annapurna Base Camp, drive to Lumbini – the birthplace of Buddha. At Chitwan National Park, you will discover why the National Park holds an important place in preserving the wild lives that are rapidly getting extinct from this planet and therefore recognized by the UNESCO as a World Heritage Site.
3. Experience Nepal covers mountain trekking, mountain flight, jungle safari and cultural activities in Nepal. Nepal is rich both culturally and naturally. It is the country of the world’s highest peak, Mt. Everest and the birthplace of Lord Buddha. There are over 100 different ethnic groups residing within a dramatic landscape that rises from 150 meters in the south to 8,848 meters at the summit of Mt Everest in the north. Hence, Nepal offers its visitors numerous possibilities for adventure in the great outdoors and a rich cultural experience. Furthermore, it is a thrilling tour through an exciting mix of adventure to experience and explore the rich and diverse Nepalese landscape and culture that will satisfy both mind, body, and spirit. This adventure begins by visits to four UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu followed by a scenic Mt. Everest flight among the high and mighty Himalayas. You also trek in the beautiful Annapurna region, one of the most popular trekking regions in the world, visit popular landmarks in the beautiful lake city of Pokhara and end your tour with stunning nature walks and a jungle safari in the tropical jungles of Chitwan. Being a combination of adventure and leisure, the Experience Nepal Tour guarantees its visitors fun to the fullest.
4. Nepal Sunrise Tour has been crafted for those visitors seeking for a combination of cultural and natural exposure in the Himalayas. The tour starts from Kathmandu: the cultural, historical and political center of Nepal. Kathmandu has its own brand of cultural life which is based on a unique mixture different religions and faiths. The valley holds a considerably high number of places recognized by UNESCO as World Heritage Sites, and contains three medieval cities famous for their arts and architectures – Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur. There are also some interesting cultural centers on the outskirt of the valley: Dhulikhel and Panauti. You make a visit to all these places and end your Kathmandu valley tour with the mesmerizing sunrise views over the Himalayas from Nagarkot. Then, you drive deep into the mountains to the resort town of Daman for a typical mountain experience. Driving further deep into the mountains, you spend a day at Bandipur and continue your journey to the fantastic Lake City of Pokhara. The trip encompasses some of the most spectaculars natural and cultural destinations of Nepal and you will enjoy the company of dozens of waterfalls and mountains, flora and fauna, and rural villages sprawled over the mountains representing a variety of ethnic groups and cultures.
5. Nepal Village Home Stay Tour gives you an opportunity to be part of the ethnic village of Nepal. This tour has been devised for those visiting Nepal seeking for a combination of cultural and natural exposure especially by staying with the village family during their trip. An important feature of the tour is a few days home-stay at the Sirubari village, perhaps the most popular home-stay village in the Nepal mountains, which will give you a real taste of Nepali way of village life. The tour starts with a day’s home-stay in the Kapan village of Kathmandu Valley. Although the cultural, historical and political center of Nepal, many villages inside the valley still preserve their age-old cultural practices. After covering the landmarks of Kathmandu valley, you move towards at the picturesque town of Tansen in the lap of Srinagar Hills. The next few days will be spent in discovering the ethnic mountain village of Sirubari. The trip encompasses some of the most spectaculars natural and cultural destinations of Nepal and you will enjoy the company of dozens of waterfalls and mountains, flora and fauna, and rural villages sprawled over the mountains representing a variety of ethnic groups and cultures. Overall, the tour aims to provide both the cultural and natural exposure to the Nepalese villages.
6. Adventure Holiday in Nepal will be an opportunity for trekking, sightseeing, rafting, canyoning and safari in the Himalayas. It will be also a mix of adventure in the high mountains, valleys, rivers and jungles of Nepal. The trip begins with the exploration of four UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu followed by canyoning and white water rafting in the raging Bhotekoshi River. The Adventure Holiday in Nepal continues with trekking in the Annapurna region to witness the sunrise from the peaks of the mighty Annapurna (8,091m) and Dhaulagiri (8,167m) ranges. Ultimately, the adventure in Nepal concludes with a safari and birding in the steamy jungles of Chitwan National Park.
Latest posts by Himalayan Glacier (see all)
- Explore India’s 10 Top Most Tourist Attractions - Dec 4, 2017
- 7 reasons to go for Langtang Valley Trek - Nov 15, 2017
- 10 Facts about Namche Bazaar for a Trekker in the Everest Region - Nov 6, 2017