Regarding feedback for HGT, your Himalayan Glacier staff and you, Naba, bring together a special mix of being helpful, very knowledgeable and friendly! Your staff is very concerned about meeting your clients needs for a successful travel experience. My feedback is very positive. You offered services that were extremely helpful and you made sure that our trekking group was safe throughout the journey. For example, you contacted Prem our guide by phone regularly to see how everyone was doing. Trekking, as you know, is often challenging and difficult so we needed excellent guides who knew the trek and how to keep the trekkers spirits up while maintaining good health while we go over Thorong-La pass. HGT provided well trained staff to make sure we were safe at all times.
You helped me plan the trek and other side trips such as Chitwan National Park, Pohkara and the Everest Flight. All successful adventures. The cultural dinner you provided and the opportunity to meet different people in the HGT team was important and fun. The culture shock of visiting a new country was minimized. I learned quickly that I could trust your staff and the information you provided me while in Nepal.
An overview of the many good points about HGT services:
1. Being met at the airport and providing other ground transportation as needed
2. Meeting HGT staff and having questions answered when I first arrived in Nepal and throughout my visit
3. Bookings in good hotels that were safe and friendly was excellent
4. Providing highly trained trekking guides, Prem and Bairas
5. Experiencing cultural events through HGT
6. Knowing there were people at HGT I could call if I had a problem
7. Meeting the needs while maintaining safety of your HGT clients in my group was a priority
8. Providing equipment such as sleeping bags and down jackets, I loved the packing list you provided before leaving the USA
9. Trekking the Annapurna Circuit was a dream come true for me as well as seeing Mt Everest
My overall experience was excellent. Thank you and your staff for all you did to make my trip to Nepal an adventure I will always treasure. Stay in touch. I am already thinking about the Everest Base Camp, Bhutan and Tibet travel. Next time I will bring friends!
Take care! Again, many thanks! Wishing you all a Happy, Successful New Year in 2011!
23 Dec 2010