Welcome to the land of majestic Himalayan scenery. Go ahead and indulge!
The five facts of Nepal tour help you to discover why international visitors like to visit Nepal? What are those facts that really impress world travelers towards Nepal? Is it spectacular Himalayan scenery or cultural diversity or abundance of nature or hospitality of Nepalese people? Discover Nepal’s hidden charm at your Nepal Holiday Tour.
Nepal is a prime destination for travelers from around the world. Whether you are at The Royal Trek or Nepal Sunrise Tour of Nepal you will be surrounded by stunning Himalayan peaks and diversity of flora and fauna of this tiny Himalayan state. Besides, mountain massifs, racing rivers, quaint temples and palaces, tough trekking trails and wildlife safaris lure the tourist in Nepal.
Nepal is filled with as many different ethnic groups, customs and traditions as it is diverse in geography. This massive diversity can be attained the moment when you just go for Kathmandu Tour and see Nepal’s every aspect of diversity within small space. From the hot Indian plains and steamy southern Tarai lowlands, the terrain crosses the Kathmandu Valley and rises to the frozen heights of the Himalayan peaks towards the Tibetan plateau known as the ‘roof of the world’.
Therefore, this Himalayan destination is one of the most luxurious and lavish places to visit in the world. Spend some quality time with someone you love while you stroll through the magnificent Himalayan scenery. The five facts of Nepal tour are listed here.
- Nepal is one the world’s best adventure destinations. It means you are adventuring in the most adventurous mountain regions of the world. Nepal has eight of the world’s highest peaks including the biggest one of them all, Mount Everest. The most secret fact of Nepal tour is that travelers like to follow the legendary trail to Everest in their Mt. Everest Expedition or Everest Base Camp Trek. Besides, trekkers even prefer to go for Annapurna Circuit Trek and Upper Mustang Trek in the Annapurna region. Beyond adventure trekking, Nepal is also perfect site for Bungee Jumping, Mountain Biking, Paragliding, and many more adventure sports in the world.
- Friendliness and Hospitality bestowed by Nepalese people to the travelers are incomparable. It is the hospitable nature of the local populace that truly adds to a fantastic tourist experience. Furthermore, the people of this small country are generally honest to a fault, and quick to have a laugh. Nepalese, in fact, make the most of every opportunity to enjoy themselves. Although Nepal is home to people of various castes and ethnicities, the more well-known are undoubtedly the Gurkhas and the Sherpas. The former have a well earned reputation as the world’s best soldiers while the latter are regarded as the world’s best mountaineers. In the same way, the Newars are recognized as skilled architects and artisans. Their works of art in wood, metal and stone are on perpetual display, especially in the ancient cities of Katmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur, where every temple, town square, durbar as well as many homes stand testimony to their immense talent. Nepalese hospitality – in overall, is another hidden fact that really attracts travelers towards Nepal.
- Nepal is a country of distinct identity. Beyond being tallest mountain region in the world, Nepal is the birthplace of Lord Gautama Buddha, the messenger of world peace. To unearth this fact, visit for Buddhist Cultural Tour in Nepal and see how Nepal excels the distinct identity to the world. Besides this, Nepal’s location too is quite special, sandwiched as it is between China and India, two of the most populated countries as well as the fastest growing economies in the world. Nepalese national dress and unique Nepal food culture are nowhere to find in the world. All these makes Nepal one place you must visit at least once during your lifetime.
- Another enticing fact of Nepal tour is your travel through wildlife abundance. Nepal appreciates the blessings of nature and takes conservation seriously. Its protected areas add up to 28,585.67 sq. km. There are nine national parks, three wildlife reserves, three conservation areas, one hunting reserve and nine buffer zones. They are home to a lot of animals, including the snow leopard, the yak, the rhino, the Royal Bengal tiger and the gharial. Do not forget to visit The Bardia National Park where you can see rare animal species of the world. As for birdlife, Nepal is often referred to as a birdwatcher’s paradise, with some 800 species present in many of its wetlands and wildlife parks around which you will find some of the loveliest resorts on earth. Similarly, Nepal also has many beautiful resorts located on the hills and mountains catering to mountain lovers.
- See the fascinating diversity of Nepal while exploring the intriguing fact of Nepal tour. Nepal has a rich diversity in ethnicity, culture and language. At last count, there are 125 different groups and ethnic communities with some 120 languages across Nepal. They have their own unique tradition and culture, including living intangible cultures! As far as biodiversity is concerned, the country has a unique geography due to extreme variations in altitude and climate within a span of just 200 km – from the heat and humidity of the sub-tropical Terai in the south to the cool dry temperate and alpine conditions of the Himalayan range to the north.