Make each moment of your travel experience memorable. Either you are joining for a group tour or private journey or adventure tour or tailor-made holiday it must come with great travel experience. Whether you are meeting with local community in remote mountain range or engaged in discovering flora and fauna of Himalayas or want to capture breathless beauty of snow capped world’s top peaks every moment makes sense in your life. In overall, to gain optimum travel experience you better have to go for perfect stays that guarantee the ultimate joy of travelling in the Himalayas. Hence, if you are thinking for tremendous travel experience in the forthcoming year then select our top 6 perfect stays for 2014 which are depicted here.
- Nepal Village Home Stay Tour, one of the perfect stays in Nepal for 2014, gives you an opportunity to be part of the ethnic village of Nepal. This itinerary has been devised for those visiting Nepal seeking for a combination of cultural and natural exposure especially by staying with the village family. The tour gives you a real taste of Nepalese way of village life. The trip starts with a day’s home-stay in the Kapan village of Kathmandu Valley. After covering the landmarks of Kathmandu valley, you move towards at the picturesque town of Tansen in the lap of Srinagar Hills. The next few days will be spent in discovering the ethnic mountain village of Sirubari. The trip encompasses some of the most spectaculars natural and cultural destinations of Nepal and you will enjoy the company of dozens of waterfalls and mountains, flora and fauna, and rural villages sprawled over the mountains representing a variety of ethnic groups and cultures.
- Tsum Valley Trek, the top stay trip of Nepal for 2014, helps you to discover the secret Tibetan Buddhist lying at the edge of one of the most secluded Himalayan valleys of Manaslu region. Manaslu region is still less exposed in comparison to other touristy areas, with relatively virgin and less beaten paths. Very few travelers have made it to this high and mysterious valley, which used to be an important trade link with Tibet. Furthermore, the trek to Tsum Valley takes you into the majestic surroundings of the Ganesh Himal, Sringi Himal, and Boudha Himal ranges. While on the trek, you pass through the alpine forests, glacial rivers, and enjoy the warm hospitality of ethnic people and also visit the ancient Gombas of the region such as: Rachen Gompa,Mu Gompa, Dephyudonma Gompa. The people of Tsum Valley or the Tsumbas belong to Tibetan origin with their own ancient form of dialect, art, culture and religion.
- Eco-Community Cultural Trek, one of the perfect stays in the Himalayas for 2014, lets you experience the beautiful mountain vistas and the rich cultural heritage of the Annapurna region in western Nepal. The Eco-Community Cultural Trek trail takes you to the heart of the farming community while having one of the world’s highest mountains as the back drop. This trip will also get you acquainted with the beautiful Rhododendron forests, sacred Hindu temples, lakes with stunning views of the Annapurna. Also, this is a community based trip where you will be staying in community managed lodges or hotels. The eco-community trek basically highlights your interaction with the locals people of Annapurna region.
- Langtang Valley Trek, one of the top highlights of 2014 perfect stay in Nepal Himalayas, takes you to the famous Langtang valley and the Ganja La Pass (5122m/16,800 ft). The Langtang region, famous for Gosaikunda lakes, is as wild as any Tibetan highlands. Besides, the company of green rhododendron and bamboo forests, majestic waterfalls, and snow-capped Himalayas make the trek one of most diverse treks near Kathmandu. The people living the highlands of the Langtang region are certainly the Nepalese, being the descendant of the Tibetan origin, they still look like Tibetans. Furthermore, during the trek you also make an interesting excursion to Tserko Ri (5,000m/16,404ft) which offers tremendous views of the Langtang Himalaya range. While trekking in the region you also come across Helambu region, delightful villages, and some beautiful rice terraces.
- Tamang Heritage Trek, a perfect stay for traveling like a local, passes through Syabrubesi, Gatlang, Tatopani, Thuman, Briddim and ultimately reaches to Langtang village. In addition to catering exciting trekking experiences in the Himalayas, the heritage trek without doubt offer a test of mountain adventure and Himalayan culture of Tamang community at a time. The Langtang region is as wild as any Tibetan highlands with idyllic rural landscape and the rich cultural heritage of ethnic Nepalese Tamang people. Langtang is also the region of ancient Tibetan monasteries, rhododendron and bamboo forests, majestic waterfalls, snow-capped Himalayas, and many sacred lakes. Despite being just a few hours’ drive from Kathmandu, the trek along the off the beaten track of the rural and rugged mountains dotted with chortens, stupas and prayer flags make every trekker marvel why the country is called a “walker’s paradise”.
- Nepal Holiday Tour, one of the great and perfect stays in Nepal, covers most of Nepal’s natural and cultural grandeur with some fun filled activities such as mountain flight, jungle tour, boat riding, etc. The trip starts with a visit to four of Kathmandu’s Heritage Sites before embarking on a mountain flight. After making a superb mountain flight over the whole Himalayan Range including the Mt. Everest, you make a visit to the two medieval cities famous for their arts and architectures – Patan and Bhaktapur. Furthermore, driving deep into the mountains of Daman you enjoy a typical mountain experience. Driving further deep, you spend a day at Bandipur and continue your journey to the fantastic Lake City of Pokhara. After Pokhara, you visit to Lumbini – the birthplace of Buddha, stopping by a picturesque town of Tansen on the way. While returning from Lumbini, you stop at Chitwan Jungle and discover Chitwan National Park – UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Latest posts by Himalayan Glacier (see all)
- Explore India’s 10 Top Most Tourist Attractions - Dec 4, 2017
- 7 reasons to go for Langtang Valley Trek - Nov 15, 2017
- 10 Facts about Namche Bazaar for a Trekker in the Everest Region - Nov 6, 2017