Island Peak at 6189 meters is one of the most popular and busy peaks in Nepal offering novice climbers with an exhilarating climbing experience. Often taken as the first step for any rookie climber prior to his/her summit attempt of giant peaks in the Himalayas, climbing this peak gives the best satisfaction every amateur and serious climber can dream of. Also known as Imja Tse, Island Peak lies in the heart of Khumbu region and has an impressive highly glaciated west face that rises from the Lhotse glacier. The expedition also offers incredible views of Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Makalu and more.
• Scenic flight to and from Lukla
• Himalayan panorama: Close-up views of Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Makalu and more
• Remarkable views of Khumbu Ice fall and Makalu Himalayan Range
• Get acquainted with “Sherpas: The mountain people” and their rich culture
• Visit Tengboche Monastery: the largest monastery in Everest region
• Summit to Island peak at elevation of 6189 meters